Australian & New Zealand College of Emergency Nursing
The Australian & New Zealand College of Emergency Nursing was established by a group of Emergency Nurses to provide quality, sustainable and relevant education for Emergency Nurses across Australia. The ANZCEN Governing Faculty ensure our education programs meets the needs of front-line Emergency Nurses across Australia and New Zealand.
Become an ANZCEN member today for only $9.90 per month (AUD/NZ)
.Becoming a member of the Australian & New Zealand College of Emergency Nursing will give you easy access to multiple online learning modules, webinars, events and seminars critical to the work of an emergency nurse. Our easy to use CPD management tool can track your progress against your yearly development goals. As a member you can also access our internationally recognised Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) and the Australia Resuscitation Council Advanced Life Support course at a discounted price through our partner education provider.
Frontline ED Conference
The annual Frontline ED Conference is taking place on 25 & 26 November on the Gold Coast. The focus is on innovation in clinical practice within the emergency department:
- New and emerging technologies, innovation in practice and clinical practice guidelines.
- New or innovative processes for streamlining clinical practice.
- Improving patient outcomes through, fast tracking, triage and patient care/flow management strategies, including interdisciplinary care strategies.
Join the Clinical Educators Network
The network is set to achieve the following:
- Provide an online forum for educators working in emergency departments to share information, ask questions and showcase education programs and initiatives.
- Promote education and networking opportunities for emergency nurse educators.
- Advertise emergency nursing education job opportunities across Australia and New Zealand.
- Promote the work of our profession.
Register for the next Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) 8th Ed
The internationally recognised Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) delivered through our education partners is an interactive 1.5-day program that covers the necessary skills and knowledge for the care and management of the severely injured patient. The engaging course will teach you how to rapidly and accurately assess and manage the trauma patient.
ANZCEN members can access our CPD management tool to help manage the planning and tracking of your CPD required for APHRA. Our easy to use dashboard makes it simple to track your progress and plan additional CPD requirements. Our mobile friendly CPD tracker works on your mobile device for easy rapid recording your CPD.
Emergency Nursing Education Symposium
The annual Emergency Nursing Education Symposium is the central event for Emergency Nurse Educators and those who have a developing interest in emergency nursing education. The program includes lessons learnt from several industry leaders on various education topics, a showcase of education programs, teaching methodologies, networking opportunities and much more. The next Symposium will be held in 2022.