Become a TNCC instructor
The Australian & New Zealand College of Emergency Nurses are providing the Trauma Nursing Core Courses (TNCC) across Australia and New Zealand in partnership with Edvoke Education, authorised TNCC course centre with Emergency Nurses Association (ENA).
We are currently looking for new instructors to join our team.
Why become a TNCC instructor with us?
- Internationally recognised teaching certification
- Earn extra income as an TNCC educator
- Receive free ANZCEN uniforms
- Network with other Emergency Nurse educators across Australia and New Zealand
- Use the latest simulation equipment to support your teaching
- Supportive, relaxed and welcoming environment
What is required?
- Undertake your TNCC provider course with us and meet the required TNCC instructor performance requirements set by ENA.
- Undertake your TNCC Instructors Course.
- Undertake your supervised teaching on a provider’s course with support of one of experienced educators.
- Teach any of the TNCC courses as a remunerated ANZCEN educator.
Ready to know more?
Register your interest here to attend an information session, run by one of our experience TNCC course directors covering all the key details and answer any questions you have.