ECG Interpretation Workshop
- Discuss electrical pathway of the heart and correlate to normal ECG (theoretical knowledge)
- Identify basic dysrhythmias using a systematic approach (decision making)
- Correlate basic dysrhythmias to therapeutic interventions (clinical practice skill)
- Identify complex dysrhythmias and acute coronary syndromes using a systematic approach
- Correlate complex dysrhythmias and acute coronary syndromes to therapeutic interventions
- Demonstrate advanced cardiac interventions: synchronised cardioversion/transcutaneous pacing
Suitable for intermediate participants
Intermediate participants are defined as having emerging clinical practice skills/reasoning within the specialty environment, developing in specialist roles/skills; seeks additional clinical support/guidance when required and sets professional development goals with limited support.
- Health care professional
- Completion of eLearning content prior to the course is highly recommended but not mandatory
- Pre learning – eLearning modules approximately 2hrs
- Workshop – approximately 4hrs. Either 8am-12pm or 1pm -5pm confirmed on enrolment
Light refreshments throughout the course are provided.
Neat casual clothing.
ANZCEN members are entitled to a 10% discount when booking.
Enter discount code: ANZCEN_FULL_Member at checkout for a 10% discount. Note: You must be a financial member at time of booking and course delivery.
Want to become a member? Learn more about being an ANZCEN member.