– 29th May 2021 Sydney –
Emergency Nursing Education Symposium
The central event for Emergency Nurse Educators.
Call for speakers
The ANZCEN faculty is now calling for speakers that would like to showcase education programs, systems or teaching methodologies used to deliver high quality education to Emergency Nurses. Presentations may include formal or informal education, mentorship and peer support programs or systems that are provided to Emergency Nurses at any level of experience.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The 2021 Emergency Nursing Education Symposium is being held on the 29th May, 2021 in Sydney. The event is a one-day networking event open to all health care professionals who deliver education to Emergency Nurses and also to those who have a developing interest in emergency nursing education.
The event will include:
- Education lessons learnt from various industry leaders.
- Showcase education programs and systems being used within Emergency Departments.
- The launch of the inaugural ANZCEN Introduction to Clinical Education Course.
- The launch of the ANZCEN Clinical Educators Network.
- Discussion session to help determine education needs for all levels of Emergency Nursing.
- Presentation of the 2021 Emergency Nursing Education Awards.
- Entry to all Emergency Nursing Education Symposium sessions
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Discounted access to ANZCEN Introduction to Clinical Education Course 27th -28th May, 2021
- Discounted access to Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) Instructor Course (eligible candidates only) 30th May, 2021
Discounted Symposium Rates
List Item16 hours of CPD
Lunch, Morning and Afternoon Teas
Introduction to Clinical Education Course
ANZCEN is pleased to launch our Introduction to Clinical Education Course in conjunction with our Education Symposium. The course has been developed by leaders in adult education to provide an introductory experience for nurses who are interested in providing any form of clinical education.
- 27th & 28th May
- View Hotel Sydney
- Understand the theory behind learning and memory formation
- Develop methods for teaching practical skills and conducting skills-based assessments
- Understand the value of effective critical thinking and reasoning in clinical education
- Practice and teach effective communication
- Develop frameworks for providing effective feedback
- Facilitate best-practice and reflective learning