Showcase your work
Submit your proposal
The Emergency Nursing Education Symposium is an ideal opportunity to showcase high quality education, teaching methodologies, mentorship and peer support programs or systems that are used within your department.
Presentations are allocated 20 minutes which includes time for questions.
Your abstract should address the follow criteria:
- An overview of the program/system/ methodology implemented.
- What outcomes have been achieved?
- What challenges were encountered?
- What are the lessons learnt or tips for other educators?
- Abstracts addressing the criteria should be no longer the 300 words and should be in either word or PDF formats.
- Successful submissions will be notified by the primary email provided.
- Speakers will be offered a discounted rate to attend the event.